The Nigex website may use “cookies” to store certain user information in order to provide you with personalised services.
A cookie is a file stored on our server that comprises a unique identification number for each customer, including their browser details,
that is updated every time they visit our website.
- To ensure fast access to the site through cache;
- To identify & remove errors via technical cookies;
- To remember your preferences and provide services accordingly using the functional cookies;
- To record your site interactions in order to provide personalised advertisement for your purpose.
Things You Need to Know About ‘Cookies’ On Nigex Platform
- The user information we receive via cookies may be shared with third parties in certain cases and only for specific purposes.
- You can choose to reject or accept our ‘cookies’ terms, based on which some website features or content may not be available to you.
- To disable cookies in your browser, go to ‘settings’ and search for cookies. You can also delete all the stored cookies from your browser.